Hello, everyone! We are super excited that this day has come! Jen Hatmaker turns 40, and her family’s show premieres tonight on HGTV at 11pm tonight! Where will you watch it? Louis and I are gathering at a friend’s house to watch it!
Happy 40th Birthday, Jen!
Jen and I have been chatting about the upcoming event….JUST 8 DAYS AWAY…and she’s excited and feeling ‘as fresh as a daisy’. Yes, friends, she’s as delightful as we would all thought she would be!
A couple of updates for you…
- The team has been busy working on all the pesky details…making sure we have everything covered. So, if you are registered, keep a look out for additional information and details next week. The team is thrilled with all the goodness we have to offer you next week. We are so grateful for St. Giles for hosting us! What a warm and hospitable group of people to work with!
- IMPORTANT: Ticket prices are increasing on Monday, August 11th at 10am! So…if you have been riding the fence…trying to decide or just plain procrastinating (like I often do!) you will want to make that decision and move forward before the prices increase!
- CHANGE: We are planning a QnA session with Jen on Saturday (we originally thought Friday night, but have had to re-work our agenda). Be sure to give us some questions over on our FB page! Take a look…some folks have come up with some really good ones already!
- HELP: Will you help us get the word out by sharing with your friends, family members, neighbors, churches, etc.? We greatly appreciate it!
- And…lastly…please check out our sponsors below. Honestly…we couldn’t do this without their support! Thanks a million!
Jen Hatmaker Speaks…
LIVING ON MISSION!
METRO Richmond, VA is under construction!
WE, the Church, are being called to rebuild it by fulfilling the mission Jesus gave us:
Love God. Love Neighbor.
Make Disciples who Make Disciples.
Join us in welcoming Jen Hatmaker, as attendees will hear Jen speak and discuss what it means to live on that mission as an individual, as a small group or family, and as a church! Jen’s message is NOT just for women only! GUYS – You are welcomed and encouraged!!! Although many of her books are geared toward women, her message is for everyone who is part of the body of Christ in RVA: men, women, church leaders, young adults, singles and parents!
St. Giles Presbyterian Church
5200 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
Friday 8/15 6-9:30pm
Saturday 8/16 8:30a – 1p
Saturday “Un-conference” - Attendees are encouraged to continue the dialogue following the event with new friends and old by joining them for lunch at various places throughout Richmond. More information will be provided as the date approaches.
Worship Music will be provided by our friends at:
Who is Jen Hatmaker?
Jen Hatmaker and her husband, Brandon, live in Austin, TX where they lead Austin New Church and raise their brood. They pioneered Restore Austin, connecting churches to local and global nonprofits for the spiritual and social renewal of Austin and beyond. She is the author of nine books and Bible studies, including Interrupted and 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess. Jen and Brandon have five children ~ Gavin, Sydney, Caleb; and in 2010 they added Ben and Remy from Ethiopia.
In addition…Jen Hatmakers’ family, faith, and 105-year-old farmhouse will debut on HGTV starting August 7th! HGTV reached out to Hatmaker in June 2013, after she appeared on the Today Show. This will be a very faith-friendly cable show series over several weeks.
What is Into The Neighborhood?
Into The Neighborhood is a newly formed nonprofit Christ-centered ministry, founded by Louis and Marti Williams, based on scripture:
The Word became flesh…and moved into the neighborhood. John 1:14 (MSG)
For more information, click here > Into The Neighborhood.
Where can I get promotional materials?
Click here for flyers and bulletin inserts:
8.5 x 11 Flyer – Click HERE
Bulletin Insert Size (2 per page) – Click HERE
Where can I get tickets?
Please Note: Current Prices are available through August 10th. Prices will increase at 10am on August 11th and again at the door on August 15th.
We are so grateful to our sponsors! Be sure to check them out!
Next Door Neighbor Sponsors
Good Neighbor Sponsors
Where can I get information about sponsorship?
If you are interested in a sponsorship package please contact Marti below.
We are super excited about seeing you at St. Giles on August 15-16 and are praying for all attendees..